Those who work out together, stay together. Fuel your competitive or collaborative spirit with one of our workout options below! Grab a friend, family member or partner and stay healthy together.
We have several options to suit any location or time requirements so there are no excuses. You really can work out Anytime, anywhere.
Remember to warm up before and cool down and stretch after, as these are not included in the timings.
You and your chosen workout partner enjoy the outdoors? Enjoy one of the following.
Enjoy the space and equipment with one of these gym workouts.
One person lies on their back holding the ball at chest level, the other person is opposite in an upright sit-up position, with their feet interlocked.
1. The person on the floor lifts their upper body off the floor and passes the ball to the partner.
2. The other person then lowers their upper body to the floor, holding the ball at their chest.
3. Repeat back and forth.
Start in a sit-up position, side by side with your feet flat, knees bent, holding a medicine ball at chest level.
1. Twist your torso to one side then back to the centre and toss the ball to your partner.
2. The partner then twists to their opposite side and back to the middle, tossing the ball back.
3. Alternate sides with each rep.
One person lies on their back, the other stand at their head.
- Person laid down keeps their legs straight and raises legs towards partner
- Standing person pushes their feet back towards the ground
- Control the lowering of your legs
Fancy a night in? Try these home exercises.
Where you can, give each other a high or low five after each rep.